Dear Valued Clients, We want to genuinely thank you for your patience during this crucial time. The health, safety, & well-being of our guests, staﬀ and community are most important to us. We have begun to accept appointments online and by telephone.
We are pleased to welcome you back to La Pearl’s Beauty Emporium so that you can let your hair down (literally). Unfortunately, there is no telling when our conditions will return to normal, we will strive to make you feel “at home” when returning to the Salon. If you are not ready to revisit us, please take the time you need to feel comfortable. Know we are still shipping your hair care maintenance products or you can pick them up during regular business hours.
CDC recommended guidelines have been applied to keep our establishment safe. We also have to comply with PA GUIDANCE FOR COSMETOLOGY SALONS to keep everyone safe. The following list will outline those protocols as well as inform you of what to expect upon returning to the Salon.
- We have set up an entry station for sanitizing your hands when you check-in for your appointment
- ALL staff has updated certificate on Sanitation protocols via Barbicide™ and OSHA.gov
- ONLY customers receiving a service will be allowed in the Salon.
- No more than 10 people will be allowed in the salon at any time.
- Please be thoughtful of your appointment time. We have allotted 1/2 an hour between each client for cleanup, sanitizing and sterilizing our tools, stations, and equipment.
- No EATING in the Salon. Staﬀ will take a mandatory lunch break.
- I understand, NO SPEAKER CELL PHONE conversations are ALLOWED in salon. PLEASE DONT SIT IN STYLIST CHAIRS
- We have suspending all complementary services (except water)
- PLEASE MAKE CANCELLATION 48HRS BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF REQUIREMENT IS NOT MET THERE IS A $45.00 NO SHOW / CANCELLATION FEE!
- We have CONTACTLESS payment options available.
- MASK AND GLOVES INCLUDED WITH RELAXERS & COLOR SERVICES
- MASK MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES AVAILABLE @ $3
- Waiver *MUST* be completed & submitted before your appointment https://forms.gle/JcjGYCZwfw1bnB9a8
- We also ask that any clients who are experiencing FLU-like symptoms or are sick to please stay home.
These protocols will continue to be refined and adjusted as need be and we will keep you informed every step of the way. Please, follow us on social media and view our website to stay up-to-date on new information. Good day and God bless. @LAPEARLBEAUTY
~La Pearl Beauty Emporium