La Pearl Beauty!!
Why La Pearl:
We offer many opportunities, perks, and structure that you won’t find at other Salon/Spas.
Positions are full-time or part-time with options for growth. Independent Chair Contracts available!
Since opening in 1988 in University, West Philadelphia, we have grown over the years with talented, highly trained Stylists that have been able to move on to Create their own Legacies.
Along the way, we developed our own product line "EveryThing Green Botanical", which is now being sold and used in local salons and barbershops. Our company is built on people, style, and skill. Our salon embodies the individuality of our staff and the neighborhood. You will find a consistent quality of professionalism throughout our salon, with a unique aesthetic inspired by the diversity of the neighborhood and clientele.
Experience or Entry Level
Desired candidate attributes
- Pennsylvania licensed Cosmetologist
- Candidate must be prepared for interview process with hands on demonstration of skills
- Dedicated with exceptional customer service aptitude
- Professional attitude, dress, demeanor & goal-oriented
- Provide Professional Hair Services – You consistently provide exceptional 4+ star results
- Educate Customers – As a true hair expert you recommend products & services to your clients
- Build a Fan Base – Work together on strategies to build your book of business
- Partners with Salon Associates – We have a team environment where we all learn & grow together
- Participate in a professional learning environment – We have business & skills training meetings
MUA (Makeup Artist)
Experience or Entry Level
We are looking for a makeup artist with excellent communication.
Makeup artists are responsible for consulting with clients and creating custom looks based on their specifications, determining which materials and colors are the most suitable and having knowledge of different color palettes and design styles, among other duties. Makeup Artists will need to create unique designs for their clients, requiring them to stay updated on the latest trends in fashion and beauty.
Makeup Artist Responsibilities:
- Enhancing facial aesthetics through makeup.
- Consulting with clients and creating custom looks based on their specifications.
- Removing makeup after usage on film sets.
- Taking lighting and setting into account when applying makeup.
- Determining which materials and colors are the most suitable.
- Having knowledge of different color palettes and design styles.
- Maintaining an awareness of the latest trends in beauty.
- Having a diverse cosmetic toolkit.
- Consulting clients on their skincare routines.
- Operating within health and safety regulations.
Makeup Artist Requirements:
- Experience in the beauty industry.
- Attention to detail.
- Creative mindset.
- Exceptional verbal communication and listening skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Salon Assistant / Coordinator
We are seeking an organized salon assistant to manage the operations of our salon. In this role, you will be required to supervise and coordinate staff members, greet and tend to customers, manage the appointment schedules, and oversee the daily activities to ensure the efficient and profitable operation of the salon.
To ensure success as a salon coordinator, you should be highly organized and demonstrate an exceptional level of customer care. A top-notch salon assistant should possess strong leadership abilities and be able to process and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Salon Assistant Responsibilities:
- Shampoo hair
- Prepare hair stylist stations
- Sweep floors
- Mix colors
- Provide other assistance as necessary
Assist Management in the following
- Greeting and welcoming customers and tending to complaints and queries.
- Coordinating staff shifts and cleaning schedules.
- Training staff on new systems, policies, and best practices.
- Supervising the appointment booking and cancellation schedules.
- Managing the ordering and stock control of equipment and supplies, including consumables, office supplies, and sales products.
- Meeting with the management team to develop operational, sales, and marketing strategies.
- Managing the petty cash, POS system, and operational budgets.
- Ensuring that the salon is kept clean and organized.
- Enforcing all health and safety regulations and protocols.
- Generating operational reports for presentation to the management team.
For more information on our career opportunities, give us call at: (215) 387-8232 Or click the link belowAPPLY HERE